Click to see our Terms & Conditions
The London Candle Company Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018). The www.londoncandles.uk website is fully SSL certified, part of our commitment to security and data integrity.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will encrypt and store this data securely and hold it on computer or back-up server.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- To make delivery. Contact details including name, address, telephone number & email address will be passed to the courier service. We only retain information for as long as it is required for the purpose or purposes for which we use it.
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
Only in exceptional circumstances will we disclose your personal information to a third party:
- In the event we sell the business in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer.
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
If you do not want us to use data in this way please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail. You can email us email@example.com
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for our own internal marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use data in this way please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to our mailing address.