Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery is paid on all orders of more than £50.00 plus vat. A standard mainland UK delivery charge for orders under the minimum is £7.00 plus vat. There will be an additional delivery charge for Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. We will quote any additional delivery charge once we have a shipping weight and volume. We will take payment for the additional shipping once we have confirmation from you that you are happy to proceed. In the case of cancellation, we will immediately refund the payment. This can take up to seven working days to appear in your bank account.
2. Standard delivery is next working day. Orders have to be received by 12pm to receive next working day delivery – after 12pm the delivery will be made the subsequent working day. The London Candle Company work closely with our couriers but we do not take responsibility for failed specific day deliveries, though we will do our utmost to track the delivery and arrange delivery at the next available opportunity.
3. Discounted trade prices are given at the discretion of the Company and on the strict understanding that the Company Terms of Trade are adhered to. Delay of payment will be deemed to be a breach of this understanding and any discounts may be withdrawn by the company.
4. Coupon code discount savings DO NOT apply to Oil Lamps, Banqueting Candles, Church Altar Candles and Sherwood Candles. Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons and coupons do not apply to items on sale.
5. Title to all goods and products sold by the Company shall remain with the Company until such time as full payment for such goods and products is received.
6. Goods delivered against customer orders cannot be returned or exchanged, either wholly or in part. Any claim for damages and/or shortages must be given to the Company within three working days of delivery.
7. The Company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities for customers who do not settle their accounts within 30 days.
8. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the Goods in accordance with any written faxed, telephoned, emailed, on-line or other comparably communicated order of the buyer which is accepted by the seller. All such order shall be accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions. No terms, conditions or reservations stipulated by the Buyer, the Buyer’s representative or the Buyers’s purchase order can annul or override the Sellers Terms and Conditions.
9. The London Candle Company Ltd adheres to all UK Trading laws and legislation.
10.This contract shall be construed according to the Law of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. All burning times and sizes quoted in this online shop are approximate.
If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at: email@example.com